ACCUSPLIT AE190XLGM-XBX Pedometer
The ACCUSPLIT AE190XLG Pedometer is the "top of the line" for ACCUSPILT's new Goal Tracking pedometer series. Built exclusively for ACCUSPLIT using the same JW200 Pedometer Engine step sensor (also known as the Digi-Walker engine) used on the rest of the ACCUSPLIT AE100XL Pedometer series. Fully loaded with MEMORY features; counts up to 10 MILLION steps!
Some of the features of ACCUSPLIT AE190XLG Pedometer is Step pedometer with goal tracking, distance, calories, memory, auto activity timer, 0-5 step delay function and a clock.
- Excellent accuracy
- Tracks user-selectable goals for steps, distance, calories, and activity time.
- Counts Steps walked or jogged up to 100,000 Steps (0 to 99,999 & rollover).
- Automatically counts Activity Time up to 10,000 minutes (9,999:59 and rollover).
- Counts distance traveled during step activity, up to 999.99 mi or km, then rollover. Automatically counts whenever step activity is occurring.
- Counts Calories consumed during step activity, up to 9,999.9 Kcal, then rollover. Automatically counts whenever step activity is occurring.
- Uses a proprietary formula for high accuracy in Calorie computation.
- Has Total Memories for Steps, Distance, Calories, and Activity. This allows you to reset your pedometer each day, week, or month, while keeping your total values intact.
- Adjustable stride length for greater distance accuracy.
- Adjustable Weight setting for greater Calorie accuracy.
- Closed case protection of display and reset button.
- Steel clothing clip is the strongest available. Bends towards the body to prevent chafing.
- Polycarbonate case construction for extra toughness.
- 5-Years No Proof of Purchase Warranty.
- Dual leash slots incorporated into case to help prevent accidental loss.
- Includes FREE 3-Way Pedometer Leash.
- Packed in BLISTER.