SEIKO S063 - INDUSTRIAL DECIMAL STOPWATCH - SOLAR
The SEIKO S063 - INDUSTRIAL DECIMAL STOPWATCH - SOLAR for industrial measurement is a digital decimal stopwatch that can be used for activities such as production control and performance analysis. The stopwatch features a lap time/split time memory function that can store and recall up to 300 sets of lap times and split times. Time/calendar, timer, and alarm functions are also provided and plus SOLAR POWERED!!
- SEIKO S063 STOPWATCH
The stopwatch can measure up to 99999.9 DM (999.999 minutes) in 1/10 DM(1/1000 minute) increments.
*DM (Decimal): Unit used in a decimal system.
1 DM=1/100 minute.
100 DM = 1 minute.
600 DM = 6 minutes.
6000 DM = 60 minutes.
- LAP TIME, LAP TIME IN PROGRESS AND SPLIT TIME DISPLAYS
Three separate stopwatch displays are available for lap time, lap time in progress and split time measurements.
- MEMORY FUNCTION
Up to 300 lap/split time data can be stored in memory, and they can be recalled either during or after the measurement.
Year, month, day, date, hour, minutes and seconds are displayed. The calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months including February of leap
years from January 1, 2006 to December 31, 2055.
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF FUNCTION
When the stopwatch is left untouched for one hour, the display automatically becomes blank in order to minimize battery consumption.
- DOUBLE REPEAT TIMER
- The built-in two descending timers (which allow you to set two different timer times) can be used repeatedly one after the other.
- Each Timer 1 and Timer 2 can be set for any desired amount of time from 10 seconds up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds in one-second increments.
- For easy distinction between Timer 1 and Timer 2, the time-up warning beeps are different in tones.
Customers also viewed