Seiko S143 Stopwatch /w SP12 Printer Combo
SEIKO S143 stopwatch is a digital stopwatch features a print-out function that prints out the measurements using the connected printer immediately after they are obtained. It is also equipped with a large-sized three-row display panel that can display the split time, lap time and total elapsed time or lap time in progress at the same time in separate rows, anda memory function that stores the measurements. In addition, the stopwatch is water resistant and withstands up to 3 bar. Therefore, SEIKO S143 stopwatch is suitable for aquatic sports or use in rainy weather.
- Large-sized three-row display panel. Total elapsed time or lap time in progress, split time and lap time are displayed at the same time, and they can be measured successively without releasing split or lap time measurement.
- Memory recall function. Up to 300 measurement data can be stored in memory. Measurement data obtained from the start to finish of the measurement is recorded as a block without erasing the data in the previous block, and up to 100 blocks of data can be stored in memory. This function is very useful for separately keeping the data measured at different time and date.
- Besides, the stopwatch is equipped with such convenient functions as ID No. function useful for keeping the data of individual users separately,and memory capacity indicator and fastest lap time recall functions.
- Time/calendar display. Year, month, date, hour, minutes andseconds can be displayed while the stopwatch not used.
- An antibacterial agent is applied to the case surface of the SEIKO S143 stopwatch.
*It loses its antibacterial effect gradually over time and the effective period differs depending on the conditions of use.
Here are some features for Seiko S143 Stopwatch /w SP12 Printer Combo:
» Measurable up to 10 hours in 1/100 of a second.
» Split/lap time measurement.
» Store and recall of up to 300 split/lap times.
» Memory segregated by event.
» Multiple event memory.
» Memory recall during operation.
» Connectable with SP12 printer.
» Large-sized three row display panel.
» Time and automatic calendar.
» Battery life indicator.
» Water resistant.
» Click Here for SEIKO S143 Instructions! (PDF Document; requires Adobe Reader).
» The Seiko SP12 - Printer is a portable light-weight printer that can print out measurement data immediately after they have been measured, by being connected to a system stopwatch.
» Prints 13 digits per line.
» Printing speed of 1.5 lines per second.
» Large clear print.
» Connectable with S143 & S123 stopwatches to be used as a system.
» Printout selection of split only or lap times.
» Optional paper holder to install larger amount of paper.
» Automatic printout of year, month, date and time.
» Click Here for SEIKO SP12 Instructions! (PDF Document; requires Adobe Reader).
Customers also viewed